Relief discomfort – Ease the pain and discomfort associated with wart growth, Wart Cream reduces friction on the surface of the wart so that irritation caused by movements or contact is relieved.
Fast-acting and effective– wart cream penetrates and works quickly from the inside of the wart, breaking down the structure of the wart from the inside out, giving you the result that you want
Easy treatment– The wart cream comes in convenient small bottles that are small and light to take with you and is easy to apply. The easy application means you can keep your treatment consistent and effective.
Fructus bruceae,stemona japonica,fructus kochiae,cnidium monnieri(L)cuss,zanthoxylum bungeanum maxim,herba patriniae,etc
Suitable for condyloma acuminate, flat warts, herpes, acne,, etc.
Shelf Life:2 years
- Before use, the bottle must be shaken up and down and left and right for about 2 minutes. If necessary, use a toothpick to stir thoroughly until the sediment is fully mixed.
- If you are using it for the first time, use it in one place first. Do not apply it on a large area. You can only apply it with a toothpick, not a cotton swab.
- Apply a little bit to the area to be applied (note: do not exceed the range). If your wart/skin tag is small, you only need to press 3-4 times. If it's relatively large, you need to press 5-6 times until it turns white and you will feel pain. At this time, it will sink a little, and then wait for the natural scab to fall off.
1. People who are allergic to this product are prohibited from using it
2. Avoid the eyes and mouth area
3. Keep this product out of reach of children
4. If there is any abnormality or discomfort, stop using it
Sealed and placed in a cool and dry place
External use ONLY!
1 ZB Skin Tags Warts Remover Cream